1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Analogman Sunface NKT-275 w/ Sundial, On/Off Fuzz Pot (white dot)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by markjazzbassist, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    For sale is an Analogman Sunface NKT-275 fuzz with Sundial and On/Off Fuzz Pot (white dot version). The pedal is in Mint condition, no issues or problems. One small scratch in between the switch and Analogman Logo on the bottom (right above the O).

The NKT-275 are Normal Gain.

Comes with Original Box, Manual, Feet, Pouch.

SOLD

I take Paypal and ship USPS. Only trade I'd be interested in would be a Moog Freqbox or Phaser.

2. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    Hmmm... I have a Fuzz Face clone coming soon, purchased in hopes of replacing the NKT-275 I foolishly sold. If that doesn't work out for me, and this is still around... you see where this is going. :smug:

Never heard a more natural low end retention on a fuzz than with one of these. A picky beast for sure, but infinitely rewarding with the right bass, amp, and technique.

3. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    sorry nad, it's SOLD.

BUT, yes i do love the low end on it. Crank the sundial, and i have the fuzz knob at noon, and man i get really nice great thick old school fuzz tones with plenty of low end. the sundial is a gate/tone control all in one. i've found the more i open it up, the more beef/thickness/low end i get, so i in turn (to counteract the no gate) pull the fuzz volume down and that gives me a nice controlable tone.

gonna miss this one, but the brown dog gets all the work these days.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.