1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: And then there were seven...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by pepelemofo, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepelemofo

pepelemofo

Apr 16, 2010
    I am certifiably OCD about condition so rest assured everything is in perfect working condition, no unpleasant surprises, no velcro unless noted - box included if you see it in the picture. Prices include all fees shipped to the U.S.of A. - I will pack carefully and ship quickly worldwide via Priority Mail. Not interested in trades at the moment, thank you.

Foxrox Octron - just got this last week but I am wanting to give the BYOC Divided Octave a try - like new - $175
    IMG_2618.

3Leaf Audio Proton - get your Bootsy Garcia on - mint - $135
    IMG_2622.

3Leaf Audio Groove Regulator - I had a Meatball way back when, the GR is just as much fun but a bit easier to dial in - mint - $135
    IMG_2619.

Cusack Screamer Fuzz - I like how gated the fuzz gets on this, sounds great in the loop of the GR - excellent + velcro and minor paint chips on the bottom plate - $115
    IMG_2623.

Tech 21 VT Bass - my favorite character from Tech 21, it has the widest low gain range compared to the Blonde, Cali, and Liverpool: the mids are spanky and the lows are full, sounds good on bass, too - a keeper but I've got a G3 on the way and need the room - mint - $95
    IMG_2620.

Electro Harmonix Wiggler - very nice tremolo/vibrato, ignore the haters... the 'LOOZ' mode is very close to harmonic vibrato and the trem wave is very surfable - comes with power supply and paperwork - very near mint - $115
    IMG_5006.

Heavy Electronics Saturn Ring Mod - just bought this new, plugged it in, got scared, put it back in the box - like new - $145
    IMG_5005.

Hudson Electronics Electric Alice Fuzz MKIV - 1/1 - OC81 transistors - mint except for the vinyl sticker starting to peel away as pictured - $145
    IMG_4948.

SIB Nick Nitro Octavia - versatile and musical - mint - $125
    IMG_4952.

Sweet Sound MoFaux Vibe - occupying that middle ground between phase and vibe, it's very chewy and not at all thin - mint - $125
    IMG_4950.

T-Rex Comp-Nova Compressor - very quiet and transparent compressor, a bit more squeeze available than the OB.1 I have - mint - $125
    IMG_4863.

Hudson Electronics Custom Fuzz MKIV - SOLD

Kilpatrick Audio Lush Puppy Reverb - SOLD

Custom Tones LLC Ethos TLE Overdrive - SOLD

Diamond Memory Lane - SOLD

Retroman Custom Uber Vibe - SOLD

Way Huge Aqua Puss II - SOLD

Shannon Ember Overdrive - SOLD

2. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    PM'd questions RE the Ember. Thx!

3. meursault42

meursault42

Jun 21, 2006
    Okay I'll give it a try...

4. pepelemofo

pepelemofo

Apr 16, 2010
    Ember's on the way, thank you and enjoy responsibly.

5. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Now that's funny...

6. pepelemofo

pepelemofo

Apr 16, 2010
    now there are eleven...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.