Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Aphex Exciter 204

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DougP, Mar 28, 2005.

1. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    on the auction block today we have an Aphex Aural Exciter 204. been in a rack for its entire life...all of about 8 months old. barely used, just found that i didnt need it for my band, so i might as well offload it and free up a rack space. never been used in a smokey environment, for those concerned about the electronics in it.

looks and plays like it came straight out of the box, i am a bit OCD about my gear so i take care of it.

here it is: http://www.aphex.com/204.htm

$150 plus shipping

2. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    ooohhh... I need one of these! I have the 104, but have recently moved to a balanced signal path. Interested in any trades? Bump!

3. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    what have you got?

4. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    PM coming your way!

5. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    ok, apparently the PM form is crashing my browser. Do you have an e-mail address I can reach you at?

6. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    i returned your PM, if you dont get for some reason i'll send you my email.

7. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    PM returned... let me know if you don't get it! Don't know why I'm having problems with PM today... :eyebrow:

8. alembic5

alembic5

Dec 5, 2004
    Seattle, Wa.
    Sold to me! :)