1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi 16GB & Accessories

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by pepelemofo, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepelemofo

pepelemofo

Apr 16, 2010
    This is a refurbished iPad 3 Wi-Fi 16GB that I bought directly from Apple on 8/15/12 for $449. I believe it was called "The New iPad with Retina Display" at that time - in any case, it is the previous (third) generation iPad and the last generation to come with the 30 pin dock connector. Condition is mint as I used it infrequently for a few months and then rarely touched it, although it is a pleasure to touch and a much preferred method of interacting with a computer than a trackpad/mouse. I bought it solely for the purpose of delving into the wonderful world of iOS apps which is a very innovative area of music instrument design these days - there are some very cool apps out there, and in this particular iPad as I will leave them installed if you like. Some highlights:
    Thumbjam
    Drumjam
    Loopy
    Animoog
    Filtatron
    Impaktor
    Orphion
    Magellan
    Grain Science
    Garageband
    etc. etc.
    In addition to the standard accessories are the following:
    snug-fitting rubber sleeve
    neoprene case
    low profile folding stand
    Apple power adapter extension cord
    Apple camera connection kit
    Belkin powered hub

But wait, there's more!

Also included are two more pieces of gear I bought to expand the capabilities of recording and monitoring with the iPad: a Blue Snowball USB mic and the Presonus Audiobox 22VSL USB interface - both very capable pieces of gear although unfortunately barely used, likewise in mint condition. Not including the apps I have about $850 invested in the whole bundle pictured below and am pricing everything to sell quickly at $575 with Fedex shipping and Paypal fees on me. Feel free to contact me with any questions. The iPad is without issue and is still covered under warranty (receipt included) as are the Blue mic and Presonus interface. Thanks! SOLD

IMG_4605_zps29fcca3e.

IMG_4604_zpsa10edf85.

2. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    I'm interested. PM on its way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.