Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Apple Ipod - 30gb Photo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Lokire, Sep 22, 2005.

1. ____________

SOLD!!!

Alas - I'm selling my beloved mp3 player. But only because I'm upgrading to a higher-capacity. 30gb just isn't enough anymore :p

It's in perfect working condition, never had a problem. Cosmetically, it's got some scratches. From regular use mostly, just being in my pocket without a case. There are a some scratches across the screen as well, but with the backlight on I don't really notice them. Depends on the lighting and angle a lot.

Here's some pics:
    Ipod Pics

The images on the screen look much better in real life. You know how it is...taking pics of screens :meh:

Comes with the USB Cable that plugs into the bottom of the ipod. The Charger. The manual / installation CD. And the earbud headphones (which I didn't use too much). Original box it came in too.

I suppose I'll entertain trades as well, but don't get your hopes up.

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Crap! I just spent the same amount on the 20gig last week for an upcoming road trip.

3. Hehe. I had a simmilar thing happen a while ago. I had just bought a 40gb Non-photo ipod and then a week later they came out with the 30gb photo for less. So (wanting the cool photo capabilities :cool: ) I sold the 40 and bought this one :p

4. PM Returned,

Still available.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hmmm....you're in Bellevue.........I'm working right by Lincoln Square this week......PM sent.

-Mike

6. Still Available.

Hit me up with some trades if you want too. :bassist:

7. I'm in a good mood...Price drop to $280 Shipped (in the US). It's not going any lower. Cost me $350 new, before they discontinued the 30gb Photos. :)

8. ...And SOLD :)

Thanks Travis!!!