FS: Apple Ipod - 30gb Photo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Lokire, Sep 22, 2005.

1. ____________

Alas - I'm selling my beloved mp3 player. But only because I'm upgrading to a higher-capacity. 30gb just isn't enough anymore :p

It's in perfect working condition, never had a problem. Cosmetically, it's got some scratches. From regular use mostly, just being in my pocket without a case. There are a some scratches across the screen as well, but with the backlight on I don't really notice them. Depends on the lighting and angle a lot.

Here's some pics:
    Ipod Pics

The images on the screen look much better in real life. You know how it is...taking pics of screens :meh:

Comes with the USB Cable that plugs into the bottom of the ipod. The Charger. The manual / installation CD. And the earbud headphones (which I didn't use too much). Original box it came in too.

I suppose I'll entertain trades as well, but don't get your hopes up.
  2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Crap! I just spent the same amount on the 20gig last week for an upcoming road trip.
  3. Hehe. I had a simmilar thing happen a while ago. I had just bought a 40gb Non-photo ipod and then a week later they came out with the 30gb photo for less. So (wanting the cool photo capabilities :cool: ) I sold the 40 and bought this one :p
  4. PM Returned,

Still available.
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hmmm....you're in Bellevue.........I'm working right by Lincoln Square this week......PM sent.

6. Still Available.

Hit me up with some trades if you want too. :bassist:
  7. I'm in a good mood...Price drop to $280 Shipped (in the US). It's not going any lower. Cost me $350 new, before they discontinued the 30gb Photos. :)
  8. ...And SOLD :)

Thanks Travis!!!