SOLD FS: Aria Pro IGB-68, Schechter C-5, Brice 5, Epiphone Archtop Guitar, effects

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Febs, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    BASSES

Aria Pro IGB-68. SOLD Price: $325 plus shipping.

Brice Douglas Jazz 5: SOLD. Price: $200 plus shipping.

Schechter C-5: 35" scale 5-string with two EMG Hz humbuckers. The EMGs are passive pickups with an active preamp. Controls are volume, blend, treble boost/cut, and bass boost/cut. This bass has a very narrow string spacing for a 5-string, and would be great for someone who is accustomed to the neck width of a 4-string bass or a guitar. Some of the gold plating has started to wear off of the hardware, and there are some belt marks on the back of the upper bout, but otherwise the bass is in excellent condition. It plays fairly well, though with a fret dressing it would probably be really fantastic. Price: $325 plus actual shipping.

[​IMG][​IMG]

EFFECTS/MISC.

Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus ($75). This is a nice sounding analog chorus pedal. Knobs control intensity and speed. I don't use effects much, and when I do, I usually just use my Line6 processor. This pedal has a few small scuff marks, but is in very good condition.

[​IMG]

Boss RV-3 digital reverb/delay ($100). Fair condition cosmetically, but 100% functional.

[​IMG]

Fender 2 button footswitch ($35). I used this with a Fender Blues DeVille. Buttons are labeled "channel select" and "chorus," but I am reasonably certain that the second button will work the reverb channel on Fender amps with switchable reverb or the "drive/more drive" channel on the newer Hot Rod series amps.

Ashdown Dual-Band Compressor ($90).
    Very good condition.

Zoom FP01 volume/expression pedal ($40). Very good condition. I used to this with a Yamaha effects processor that I have since sold, so I have no use for the pedal. I'll through in the 1/4" stereo cable for another $5.

Items I would consider in trade: rack mountable head or power amp, rack tuner, TU-2 or other quality pedal tuner, Aguilar GS-112 or 112NT

2. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    DSCN2295-1.jpg DSCN2290-1.jpg

3. wld3

wld3

Jun 22, 2008

The Brice Douglas 5 looks good to me, especially for the price.

As it turns out, I am getting a fiver locally but, since I was the one who requested those pics, I wanted to give a bump.

[​IMG]

4. Robear22

Robear22

Sep 28, 2004
    Zion, Ill
    What is the string spacing on the Brice?

5. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    I've never measured it, and published specs are hard to find. When I bought it, the spacing was described to me as "standard SX jazz spacing."

Edit: it looks like the spacing is 17.1 mm.

6. BassikLee

BassikLee Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    Just a sunday morning bump from me. I have that exact Brice, as well as it's Alder/Rosewood cousin. AMAZING basses for the money!

7. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    Brice, Aria Pro and Epiphone Guitar are sold.

8. Your RV3 is tempting me a lot. Any trades?

9. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

May 7, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    I listed some trade possibilities at the bottom of the original post. Let me know what you have in mind.

10. I dont have anything that you would want but I will try to get the money together and if its still available I will shoot ya a PM.

11. Jimmy Bones

Jimmy Bones

Feb 24, 2009
    Baxley, GA
    Bump cause I dig the Schecter. Mebbe I'll be able to buy it after my interview on Friday...

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.