1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Aria Pro SB Integra + Aria IGB 550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Alembic83, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Hello, I have a 1986 Aria Pro II SB-Integra for sale. This is the made in Japan model, and the same model Billy Gould of Faith No More used in his Introduce Yourself and The Real Thing days.

This is a very well made bass. It plays and sounds great. These were marketed in the '80s as being able to cut through the mix it has a 3 piece maple neck, basswood body with a carved top, rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets (860mm scale) a massive bridge (w/ fine tuners), Gotoh tuners, P/J pickups with treble, bass, pickup selector, and volume controls.

I just had it professionally setup with Blue Steels (45-105). The neck is straight and the truss rod has plenty of turn left. The frets are showing some wear but there are no unusual buzzes when you play it. There is a fairly large scratch from the pickup down to the pickup selector knob, though. Also, it looks like someone used a black Sharpie at some point between the 20th and 21st frets. You can see it in the photos. The hardware is somewhat 'pitted'. Aside from that, there is the usual wear.

I'll ship this in a very nice, well padded, Ibanez gig bag. It is definitely road worthy.

SOLD!
    Several more photos here:
    http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/AriaProII/Aria Pro II SB-Integra 6100165/

IMG_3890_zps86e6993a.jpg
    IMG_3901_zps76de67cf.jpg

Also, up for sale is my 1990 Aria Pro IGB-550 with Ibanez USA / DiMarzio pickups. I have the full description here, but my price is $250 shipped CONUS with Aria gig bag. This is a lot of tones, for not a lot of money! It plays really well, too.
    photo99.jpg

2. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Bump!

3. bigsnack

bigsnack

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Free bump for the guy that sold me my favorite bass...... Twice! Good luck man.

4. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Bump for the Arias!

5. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Bump.

6. GOX42

GOX42

Sep 28, 2000
    rising sun indiana
    Great deal on a sb integra. Fantastic basses. Wish i had the spare cash

7. Bump for a couple of great basses.

8. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Aria bumpage!

9. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    I'll bump ya up! Aria Love!!!

10. pm sent

11. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    The SB Integra has SOLD but the IGB-550 is still waiting for a Faith No More loving home!

12. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    IGB-550 price now $285 shipped CONUS.

13. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    IGB-550 price drop to $275 shipped CONUS. I think it's officially moving into "steal" category now! :)

14. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    BUMP and Price Drop to $265 shipped for my Aria IGB-550 with Ibanez USA / DiMarzio pickups!

15. Alembic83

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Final bump on the Aria IGB-550...$250 shipped!

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021