1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Art of the Bow DVD with Francois Rabbath

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by jgbass, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgbass

jgbass Guest

Dec 17, 2003
    This is a 3.5 hour DVD that uses the biomechanics department at Ball State University to show the working of Rabbath's French bowing. The DVD offers four different bow angles to view, 45 minutes of interviews and lectures by Rabbath on topics such as practicing, teaching, slow practice, endurance, performance, etc.

I am selling because I am back to German bow and cannot even make use of the majority of this fine DVD. Its $85 at Lemur's where you would have to pay tax, if in CA, and $9.00 shipping.

I am selling for $70 which also includes shipping to lower 48. Excellent condition, DVD and cover just about good as new. PayPal please.

2. Dandy Dan

Dandy Dan

Apr 28, 2004
    EWnid, Oklahoma
    Is this dvd still for sale?

3. jgbass

jgbass Guest

Dec 17, 2003
    Yes, still available. I sent PM.

4. jgbass

jgbass Guest

Dec 17, 2003
    Sold

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.