Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: ART SP4X4 Power Conditioner Practically New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Washishimi, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Washishimi

Washishimi Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    New ART SP4X4 Metered power conditioner. I bought this about 3 months ago, and never used it. Has been tested though and is in perfect working condition.

The ART SP4X4 power distribution system is the rugged and affordable choice for stage, studio and install. It features "4x4" distribution on the back of the unit - 4 of the 8 rear outputs are 1.25 inches apart so you can plug in wide power cables and multiple wall wart devices. Other features include surge & spike protection, RFI/EMI filtering, a 15 amp breaker, and a total power capacity of 1800 watts. The SP 4x4 features a backlit linear meter to monitor input voltage, which gives you a familiar analog style readout when monitoring voltage from a power source.

ART SP 4x4 Features:

Input voltage VU meter
    2 front pull-out shock-mounted light pipes
    Eight rear outlets
    "4 X 4" power distribution system
    1800 Watts capacity
    Front on-off power switch
    Designed for years of continuous, reliable performance
    Rugged all-steel construction

$55.00 shipped

Please contact me with any questions that you may have. I ship to the lower 48 states only. Item will ship next business day after paypal payment. Paypal only please!

Attached Files:

2. Washishimi

Washishimi Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Bump for lowering price.

3. sb69coupe

sb69coupe

Aug 9, 2004
    Raleigh NC
    I'll take it. PM sent.

4. Washishimi