1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ashdown ABM 300 EVO - UK Built

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by luke-m, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luke-m

luke-m

Mar 9, 2005
    Bellingham, WA
    Selling my Ashdown ABM 300 EVO head (not the EVO II, but the original EVO). Built in the UK long before they move production to China! Head has a few minor marks as you can see in the pics but they are very minor. The amp looks, works and sounds great.

This is a great (and great-looking) head, conservatively rated at 300 watts. Input mix control blends solid state and tube sections. Sub harmonics, Ashdown VU meter, fully adjustable EQ.

I do take paypal and I have tons of ebay feedback and feedback on other classifieds. $375 and buyer pays the shipping cost. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

IMG_4785.
    IMG_4797.

2. luke-m

luke-m

Mar 9, 2005
    Bellingham, WA
    TTT

3. Super head with nice, creamy tone!! Looks like it's in super shape, too!

4. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    That's a good price on a great sounding head. Bump from a guy still rocking his old Klystron 400.

5. Faijex

Faijex

Jun 26, 2009
    Iowa and UK
    got any quotes on shipping?

6. luke-m

luke-m

Mar 9, 2005
    Bellingham, WA
    Depends on where you live. Send me a PM and I'd be glad to get you a quote.

7. luke-m

luke-m

Mar 9, 2005
    Bellingham, WA
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.