1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ashdown ABM-EVOII-500 and Eden 410XLT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassman0902, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well guys, I'm moving to Dallas and I don't want to move my rig. I think it's time for a change anyway, so...

Ashdown ABM-EVOII-500, MADE IN ENGLAND, comes in custom ATA shockmount case. This head is probably the most pristine example you can find. Perfect condition, flawless reliability, and sounds just like a good Ashdown should.

Next up is my Eden 410XLT, 8 ohm, older model with 1/4" inputs and banana plugs. Speakers are in Excellent condition, cabinet is probably 7/10 cosmetically. Carpet is in pretty good condition, but there is one ding that broke the carpet on the back corner.

Anyway, I would prefer local pickup but I will ship if someone pays the cost, I am asking $695 on the head with case, and $395 for the cab. I need this sold in the next two weeks, so send me a message! I can take more pics too if anyone wants...

Click the thumbnails for bigger pics...
    th_IMG_0161.
    th_IMG_0157.
    th_IMG_0133.
    th_IMG_0141.

2. bump :)

3. Ashdown is on hold... Anyone for the Eden? :)

Bump for the day...

4. dystopiate

dystopiate

Feb 21, 2008
    New York City
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar
    I want it! How much for shipping to 11103?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.