1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ashdown ABM115c. 15" compact cabinet. MINT/NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stingray56funk, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    Ashdown ABM115c. Literally used for 5 hours of home practice. Only reason I'm selling is because I purchased this cabinet to use for home practice but I have been using my Pod XT Live for home use and need to clear up some space. I purchased the ABM115c at the end of February and it went from original box to my music room floor. No scratches, tears, dents, dings, nicks, nothing!

-8ohms and 300 watts rms
    -15" Ashdown Blueline speaker
    -Tough Buffalo Tolex covering
    -Steel handles that make this cabinet super easy to pick up
    -37lbs
    http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=12

I'll upload full on pics tonight of the cabinet. This is the best picture I have of it at this moment while at work:

DSC07366.

PRICE: $325 SHIPPED!!! Won't get any cheaper than that! New cabinet that has not even been broken in. No trades as I do not need anything at this time.

2. stingray56funk

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    Thanks for the pms...no trades at this time.

3. stingray56funk

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    Bump!

4. stingray56funk

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    SOLD! Thanks Randy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.