1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Ashdown Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TMacATK, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMacATK

TMacATK

Jul 9, 2008
    Davis, CA
    There isn't a wealth of information on these cabinets, but the Mini's were introduced by Ashdown in the ABM line in 2002.

The Mini 12T and the Mini 15 were introduced alongside the Mini 10T and the Mini 48 (I believe the Mini 48 is the best known).

Here's a link to Ashdown's press release on Harmony Central: http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM02/article/Ashdown/ABM-MINI-Cabs.html

Ashdown ABM Mini 12T

Power handling: 150 Watts RMS
    Weight: ~40 lbs
    Dimensions: 20 " x 19"
    Driver: 12" Blueline, tweeter with Hi / low / off attenuation switch

Ashdown ABM Mini 15

Power handling: 300 Watts RMS
    Weight: ~45 lbs
    Dimensions: 20" x 19"
    Driver: 15" - not a BlueLine, but not a replacement either. Ashdown dated this cab for me by serial # between 2001 and 2002

The crossovers are identical with parallel 1/4" in/outs. One input on the 12T's crossover is missing the nut that holds the jack outside the crossover.

These cabs have not been gigged and are in overall good shape. They are covered in a sort of Buffalo leather-textured tolex that has a few small tears. Pics coming soon.

Together, they make a warm, smooth, powerful, and sharp-looking stack.

Here's a photo of the 12T (not the one for sale):
    [​IMG]

These cabs are long discontinued and very difficult to find. I managed to find one lone ABM 12T for sale on the internet here.

I would love a local deal (within 2 hour radius of Sacramento, CA).

$400 for the pair. PM me for shipping information. It will be on your dime - we might be able to work something out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.