1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS- Ashdown Mag 300 EVO III - New in box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Cantstandsya, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    FS Ashdown Mag 300 EVO III. Just received this yesterday. Took it out of the box briefly, just to make sure it was working. Very cool little amp with a lot of features for the price. However, I liked it so much that it made me want to get an Ashdown ABM series. That being said, $375 Pay Pal will get it shipped to your door in the lower 48.

2. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    If someone wants this, I can go down to $350. I'll keep it around for a week, then it's getting returned. Just to to clarify, this is an EVO 3, which has distortion in addition to the subwave effect and compression.

3. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Would also entertain trades on this one.....

4. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    I took this thing out and played it a little more last night. It's really a great sounding amp for the money. It had plenty of volume @4 ohms through my Avatar 410. Lots of control with the pre shape, defeatable EQ and compressor. I came out ahead on a couple of deals yesterday. That being said, if there's a young player here in need of an amp, I'd be willing to take a small loss on this to help you out. So if you're interested but a little short on cash, send me a PM and we'll try to get this thing a new home.

5. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    I'll take this one down to $275 paypal shipped to the lower 48 or $250 local cash sale. This will stay up through the weekend. If it's still here on Monday, I'm returning it.

6. PubliclyViewable

PubliclyViewable Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2000
    Pm'd

7. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Deal pending

8. Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001