1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Ashdown MAG300 2x10 combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jmattbassplaya, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Hey guys,

I've finally decided to part ways with my very first amplifier - my Ashdown MAG300 2x10 combo. This amp has served me well for over six year but unfortunately has been getting no love since the acquisition of my SVT and LMIII.

The amp is in used, but never abused, condition. Besides normal cosmetic wear that comes from rehearsing and gigging an amp, it also has a few pots that get noisy if you turn them drastically fast (this is an easy fix). However, you really wouldn't notice it unless you were practicing at home by yourself. Everything else is in great working condition, and the amp still sounds as good as ever.

I'd prefer to keep this local and am willing to drive out about an hour to meet someone. However, I would be willing to ship it if you cover all shipping expenses.

Price: $340

Sorry for the less than stellar pictures. The lighting in that room isn't too great. Also, anything that looks like dust or lint on the amp is dust or lint. I'll be sure to clean her before she gets shipped.

AshdownMAG300008.

AshdownMAG300004.

AshdownMAG300003.

AshdownMAG300012.

AshdownMAG300002.

AshdownMAG300001.

Thanks,
    James M.

2. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Bump it!

3. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Up! I've gotten some interest but nothing has completely stuck yet.

4. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Bump!

5. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Up!

6. MuteSoundtrack

MuteSoundtrack

Mar 27, 2011
    Texas
    Still waiting on money bump!

7. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Sold locally for $345. Thanks for the interest guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.