1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Audere JZ3 on Lakland DJ plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by G On Bass, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is an Audere JZ3 wired on a Lakland DJ plate.

It is configured Volume, Z-Mode switch, Mid/Balance stack, Treble/Bass stack, LED Battery Meter, & Output Jack

Info here:

$110 shipped CONUS

SOLD!!!!!!!

2. Price now $110, but thats it.

3. Hi,
    I'm VERY interested in the Audere, but will it fit on a KSD Proto-J 5-string? I think I've heard that they do, but just wondering if you knew. Have you been happy overall with the Audere? Would you consider shipping to Hawaii (96744 zip code)? Hope to hear from you soon...

Aloha,
    Nate

4. Nate,

Apparently the control plate for the Lakland DJ model is a little different than 'regular' jazz basses. I don't know where that would put it with regards to the KSD Proto. But according to some other posts here on TB, it can be switched to another jazz plate (though you'd likely have to drill a hole for the LED and the Z-mode switch.

I'd ship to Hawaii, but I might have to add a little to help cover any shipping offsets. If you're interested in it, I can check that out. Thanks.

5. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    The Audere sounds great in my KSD although I have the JZ6 pictured in avatar. Good luck that's a great price.

6. Hey,

If it's going to require some mods to the plate, I'll probably either keep looking or bite the bullet and order one direct from Audere...Thanks, I appreciate the prompt response...

Aloha,
    Nate

7. Bump for a great Pre!

8. PM's replied!

9. Is the input jack wires long enough to put at the bottom of a Jazz like on the Deluxe models??

10. Do you happen to know the measurement for that? I will take a pic of it when I get home and post it.

11. There are no leads on the preamp itself, other than the battery jack leads. The existing pickup leads can be attached without soldering to the pre itself, and the bass's existing jack and ground leads can be attached to the pre as well.

I didn't have a chance to get pics, but it looks like the pic about halfway down this page.

12. Still available!

13. BassDepot

BassDepot

Apr 17, 2005
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Bass Guitars
    Pics...?

Who drilled the DJ plate?

14. It came on the bass that way. I certainly didn't do it because it looks great!

IMG_3847.

IMG_3850.

IMG_3851.

15. BassDepot

BassDepot

Apr 17, 2005
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Bass Guitars
    Hmm...

16. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan