1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Audere JZ3 Pro Jazz Bass Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Maj. Lee FUBAR, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Maj. Lee FUBAR

Maj. Lee FUBAR Supporting Member

For sale only (no trades): Audere JZ3 Pro Active Preamp - Vol, Mid/Bal, Tre/Bass (NOTE: this control plate differs from the picture below). Designed to replace the standard control plate of any typical jazz bass. I put it in my Lakland Skyline JO, but the screw holes didn't line up (Skyline pickguards and control plate holes have been known to be wonky at times). Love the sound of the Audere, but since the control plate screws don't fit my bass correctly, I'm letting it go. Paid $149 + shipping new. Willing to part with it for $120 shipped to the CONUS. PayPal preferred.

From Audere:
    The Pro JZ3 are great jazz bass preamps and replace your existing control plate. The preamp gives your jazz bass that sensitive to the touch response which is so often missing from a passive jazz bass. Knob layouts are optimized for both vol, vol and vol, bal configurations in 2, 3 and 4 bands of tone controls. These preamps are very easy to install (no soldering required) and at $149 (Pro JZ3) it's priced to be easy on your budget. The new Pro versions allow you to optionally reconfigure the Z-Mode switch during installation; you can select which voice is applied to each pickup, giving you even more sonic response and control. All models include the unique Z-Mode control switch and LED battery monitor.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. faulknersj

faulknersj Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Scottsdale Az
    Is this still available?