1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Audient ASP008 8-channel pre w/ADAT opt. & Antelope IsochroneDA clock distributor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by chrisp2u, Sep 10, 2008.

1. chrisp2u

chrisp2u

Aug 15, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Some somewhat higher-end studio stuff that I'm looking to unload.

Audient ASP008
    8-channel pre with the optional ADAT card installed. NOTE: This is not with the newer S/MUX version but the original ADAT card. Very nice unit with extremely detailed and transparent sound. First 2 channels can be used to DI. Plenty of gain with variable impedance, -20dB switch, line-level switch, phantom power, adjustable high pass filter, and phase reverse on every channel.

I bought this for a project and expected to use it for many more where I'd need expanded channels... but it hasn't happened and doesn't appear that it will for some time (2 kids in 2 years hasn't helped :) ). So, instead of it sitting around, I'd thought I pass it on.

• Very little use (powered on for maybe 40 hours) and racked in a smoke-free home studio. No functional issues that I've encountered.
    • Purchased new from Vintage King a bit over a year and a half ago.
    • Includes all original packaging and manual.
    • Excellent+ condition... maybe a touch of rack rash.
    • Will include Apogee Wideeye ADAT cable.

For all the specs:
    ASP008 - Audient

Looking for $1425/shipped to your door.

---------------------------------------

Antelope Audio Isochrone DA
    Digital wordclock distributor. Was used to clock the above Audient from my Digi002R. Since I'm getting rid of the above, I won't need this either. The main reason I got this is that my 002R doesn't have BNC clock output, but does have S/PDIF and I needed to clock a couple other things beyond the Audient at the same time. This unit allowed me to take the S/PDIF and break it out to the more common BNC connectors.

• Very little use (powered on for maybe 40 hours) and racked in a smoke-free home studio. No functional issues that I've encountered.
    • Purchased new from Sweetwater a bit over a year ago.
    • Includes all original packaging and manual.
    • Excellent+ condition... maybe a touch of rack rash.

For all the specs:
    Antelope Audio

Looking for $825/shipped to your door.

---------------------------------------
    PayPal eCheck or money order only. CONUS only! (may consider CAN).

Buy with confidence, I've had 70+ transactions between here, gearslutz, and ebay, all under the same user name, all 100% positive.

Thanks for looking. Any questions, feel free to PM me.
    ---
    Chris

2. chrisp2u

chrisp2u

Aug 15, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Bump. Trades or offers?