1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Avatar 2 x10 Kappa Pro`s 8 ohm...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bluesrx, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    ...title just about says it all. 1000 watt. Carpet covered..smoke free invironment. No issues.

Will not ship..... 165.00

2. velocraig

velocraig

Nov 1, 2003
    NE Georgia
    PM sent

3. A little FYI, Kappa Pro's are 8 ohm's so this cab. should be a 4ohm load. I own the 4x10 version of this cab, and it is wired series/parallel.

Killer cab, at a steal of a price... free bump!

Peace,

4. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Sorry..this is definately an 8 ohm cab bought directly from dave at Avatar. And the speakers are definately 16 ohm Kappa Pro`s.

5. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    I just measured the resistance on the cab... 7.1 ohms.

If, anyone is in doubt that they are Kappa Pro`s I can pull the speakers out for you to see when you come to check it out.

Bill

6. Sorry, cool beans... they seem to not make the Kappa Pro's like that now, maybe they did in days of old.

Peace,

7. They used to put out the 4-10, and 1-12 in Kappa Pro's. My delta 12 LF went and I replaced it with an 8 ohm Kappa Pro 12.......I wish I could pick this up to go with it. They would make some mean-ass monkey love!

Too bad.........

8. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    The cab is a couple years old. Gigged regularly but well taken care of. Has 2 - 1/4" input jacks and a speakon. Horn volume pot...etc, etc.

A very solid cab.

9. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    After work bump...

10. bluesrx

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Saturday morning bump...

11. That no shipping thing really limits your audience.

I wish I could swing it - fair price. I just can't right now.

Maybe pre-paid shipping cost including packing would help you move it. Its a great cabinet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.