1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Avatar B210 Neo 4 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by d00dr, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    I acquired this in a trade a little under a year ago in hopes of trying to move towards a smaller setup. But unfortunately I just couldn't get used to the smaller cab setup and I gotta let this go. Its in very good condition and I've personally only put about 20 hours worth of playing time on it. This little guy throws some serious low end and the horn is nice and smooth. The little white fuzzies that you see in the pictures are from the vinyl cover, which will be included in the sale. I'm looking for [DEL]$250 + shipping.[/DEL]$250 shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

2. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    And a couple more:

Attached Files:

3. Turkeypills

Turkeypills

Nov 8, 2012
    St. Louis
    DangÂ… perfect timing, good looking cab, excellent value... everything I need except in an 8 ohm cabinet instead of 4 ohm.

4. dbsfgyd1

dbsfgyd1 Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Richmond , Va
    I went to the Avatar web site and found it a little short on details. If your would, please list the following:

RMS rating
    Dimentions

I'm ok with the 4 ohm rating but it needs to be in the 50 RMS watt range. BTW, I have a couple of Eden cabinents.... I know about little white fuzzies...... and fur, grass, .....

5. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    Yeah, they're pretty vague as far as listing specs on their site. I'm not 100% sure but I would wager this cab is rated for probably somewhere in the 400 watt range but again I'm not totally sure on that. I can pull the drivers later tonight and see what they say. As far as dimensions go, this cab is 18"H x 25.5"W x 16.5"D. Hope this helps.

6. Vakmere

Vakmere

Sep 6, 2007
    Philly
    No need to pull the speakers, I own 2 of these. They're 500w cabs.

7. willeubanks

willeubanks

Nov 30, 2004
    Arkansas
    Weight?

8. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    Thank you!

If I'm not mistaken, these cabs weigh 40lbs. I'll throw it on my scale later when I get home just to be sure.

9. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    Bump for reduced price!

10. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    This one is sold pending payment...

11. d00dr

d00dr Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NY
    Payment received and off to Kansas! Thanks, Anthony!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.