FS Avatar B210 w/ Custom Speakers

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Oldie but noobe, Apr 15, 2005.

1. I just got this but, did a noobe thing and got a 4ohm not realizing I could not add another cab to it with my head. :D

I am am asking 275. shipped to lower 48 which is what I am in it. Low ballers and bottom feeders welcome I'll smile and wave. :) The speakers are about 70.00 each I do not have othe original speakers. 400 watt total

Here is the description from the ebay auction

The Avatar B210 bass cab received the EDITOR’S BEST BUY AWARD in the July, 2004 issue of Bass Player Magazine. The testers were "floored by it’s gutsy tone and room-filling volume". This was their conclusion and the final paragraph of the review:

"Overall the B210 is a pleasant surprise. For it’s small footprint and small price tag, it’s impressively loud and balanced. For most gigs and practice settings, you probably won’t find a more satisfying 2x10 cabinet anywhere near it in terms of price and performance. This little dude rocks."

The reviewers said if the B210 lacks anywhere, it’s in the ultra-low range. So, instead of the stock Delta 10's (that have a useable frequency range of 65Hz to 3.5kHz and Xmax i.e. extended cone travel, of 1.6mm), I loaded the cab with two Eminence Legend BP102's (that have a useable frequency response of 40Hz to 3.5kHz and an Xmax of 6.2 mm, nearly four times the Xmax of the Delta 10's). The result is an award winning cab that has a much bigger, fatter and tighter bottom end, and a cab that goes ultra-low.

2. OK the magic # is 240.00 shipped
  3. I forgot to say, I am the second owner it is only about a
    1 1/2 yrs old

I may just sell the speakers and switch it to an 8ohm with some other speakers.

If anyone is interested in the speakers, I would sell them for 100.00 shipped for the pair. Like I said they are only 1 1/2 yrs old
  4. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Bumpola... a 2x10 8 ohm cab is ahrd to sell.
  5. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    PM coming your way.

6. It's a 4ohm :D Thanks for the bump :bassist:
  7. Back at you :cool:
  8. I got a buyer on the speakers alone I will let you know if it goes through :hyper:

9. John Herzog

John Herzog

Jun 14, 2002
    Schertz, TX
    Is the cab the front ported or the rear ported version?
  10. tekhna

Nov 7, 2004
    If you sell the speakers, I would be interested in the shell!
  11. Front Ported It was puchased new 09/03
  12. Good to know. I am waiting on the Paypal to hit. :hyper: I got the pm saying he would take them this AM but nothing since. I will keep you posted.
  13. OK Speakers are Gone. The empty cab is available

It will probably cost about 40.00 to ship so, I am thinking
    155.00 shipped.