1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Avatar B212 Neo 4 ohm carpet (New York state only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mr. Pickles, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    2409174970_915031e266.

2411407691_d26d705c19.

Avatar B212 Neo, 4 ohm, carpet. Eminence drivers. Functionally perfect with no issues. I've got maybe 30 hours total on this cab. Never dropped or abused in any way. Carpet is ratty and some minor scuffs on lower corners. Handles, grill, drivers, tweeter, crossover are all in excellent shape.

This cab has great grind in the upper mids. Perfect for rock. It is colored; soundwise, it sounds dark (to my ears), which is awesome for finger style players, IMHO. A little shy way down low; nothing a little low boost via eq won't fix. This cab cuts well in a loud mix. My guitarist has a Marshall JCM 2000 and 4x12, and I have no problems hearing myself. I know cats who are using around 1000 watts to power this with no issues. Personally, I use a Carvin B800 which is (supposedly) rated at 500 watts at 4 ohms. Works well for me.

The ONLY reason I'm selling is that I'm getting the same cab in Red Tolex to mate with my B210!

This is a local sale only. I will drive anywhere between Albany and NYC to drop of this cab.

$250 No shipping please...
    No trades either, I need to finance the red 212!
    Paypal is preferred. I will deliver when payment clears.

2. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Bump.

I will ship if you're willing to pay the actual cost. I have should have the packing materials on hand and I will try and find the most inexpensive option for you.

3. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    On hold

4. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    SOLD!