1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: B:Assmaster silicon w/Low Freq. mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tigerbass, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Hi everybody!
    Here's another one that hurts to let go, but you gotta do what you gotta do! I have for sale my Malekko B:Assmaster silicon version w/Low Frequency mod. We all know how crazy cool this pedal is! :cool: Has some normal scuffs and wear for a 3 year old pedal, and is very clean. Just had it modded by Josh 2 weeks ago, so she is sounding perfect and is ready to roll! Has 2 small strips of velcro I can take off if necessary. Doesn't have the box, but if you know me, you know it will be packed very well! :)
    Priced to move at a very reasonable $185................SOLD!!!!!...........................

If your looking for some sweet B:Ass, here she is! :D

ass.

Thanks for looking and Peace!

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    perhaps a dumb question, but what does the Low Freq Mod do? add more low end to the pedal?... just askin cos i'd never heard of anyone doing that on an Assmaster

3. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    It's a mod offered factory-side, and yes, it lets more low end through the dirty side of the pedal.

4. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    On Hold!

5. midichlorine

midichlorine Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2005
    can i get in line for this?

6. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Surprised this is still here, Allen!

7. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Yeah, me too actually. Midichlorine is next in line just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.