1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: BABE Limited Edition G&L L-2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by craigb, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Hey Y'all,

It's really gonna go this time. As usual I love an L-2000 but every time I leave the house fodr a gig I either take my Rumblefish PJ (for quieter things) or my Tribby SB-2. So I found a US SB-2 and the BABE is going to go to a new home where it gets more time & use than mine (and I'll use the proceeds for other gear :D).

It's one of the limited edition L-2000s done by G&L for BABP. It's #8/22 (actually 23 were made) and I am not the original owner/purchaser. It has the cool blackburst finish that was done only as part of the BABP limited edition, an ebony board with no face dots (it does have side dots) and a black headstock w/BABP logo. The switching is series/parallel/single-coil instead of the usual series/parallel. This one is just over 9 lbs and in very good condition.

The original G&L molded case was broken at the original owners location and it will ship in a generic TKL tolex hard case.

[​IMG]
    more pics

$1150 shipped in the contiguous 48, paypal OK

I may need to wait on shipping until my new-to-me SB-2 gets here (I don't think I have a decent box for it) and there is a person with right of first refusal on it that I'm waiting to hear from.

Trades?
    - Lakland Skyline Hollowbody
    - Carvin AC-40 fretted or fretless
    - G&L SB-1 or SB-2 (G&Ls must have skinny neck, satin neck, weight under 9lbs and be a color/finish I like)

otherwise I need to pay for the SB-2 I just bought and keep looking for a HB

2. dagrev

dagrev Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Kentucky
    PM'ed

DG

3. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

*** SOLD ***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.