1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Bag End D10X-D 2x10" bass cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by extreme, Jan 1, 2004.

1. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    This is a great cab that hasn't seen much use at all. It's got the coax speaker in it for extended high-end frequency response.

I've used this cab as a stand-alone with an old Musicman tube amp and it worked great, but it doesn't have a ton of bottom depending on what sorta amp you're using. Where it really shines is adding some nice punch to your existing rig. I've run it with a 15" underneath and it really brings out the growl in jazz basses, etc.

I'm not using this cab anymore as it's a 4-ohm cab and I'm now running a pair of 8-ohm Bag End S15-Ds and my current amp won't go less than a 4-ohm load.

I'd like to get $400, which would include shipping anywhere within the continental 48 states (shipping won't be cheap as the cab weighs about 62 lb.). Thanks!