1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - Bag End Q10BX-D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by raytsmith, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raytsmith

raytsmith

Nov 21, 2007
    Central Ky
    SOLD --

$450, pickup only at this time. I'm willing to drive a bit if need be.

Not pristine, but not in bad shape either. Some carpet scuffing, but nothing all the way through. This is the 4 10's with one coax, deep model cabinet, 8 ohms, 800rms/1600 peak. It'll take most anything you throw at it and want more.

Monster cabinet, sounds awesome if you don't mind the weight. My back has gotten to where it does mind.

Comes with a road case with foam padding and casters.

If I don't get a local sale, I might be talked into shipping at some point. The road case puts it over size limits for UPS and requires truck freight. If you don't want the road case it could probably go UPS, but I won't drop the price for that reason since I don't need an empty road case sitting around.

Its pretty much priced for the cabinet, road case is a freebie.

Attached Files:

2. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Where are you in Ky?

3. raytsmith

raytsmith

Nov 21, 2007
    Central Ky
    Frankfort

Thread Status: