Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Bag End S15X-D cab - $375 inc. US shipping

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drgregn, Jul 2, 2002.

1. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    Great tone that really cuts through the mix yet keeps a tight low end without being boomy! Lots of sound from this surprisingly small box with a ported 15" speaker with coaxial tweeter, relatively light and portable at 50 lbs.

If it's so great, why am I selling? Gotta pay for my GAS-induced new bass purchases to keep mama happy ;-)

See info and specs at http://www.bagend.com/s15x-d.htm

$375 gets the cab with standard ground shipping to USA 48 states included - no international shipping, sorry! Email for pic.

2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I don't know drgregn (nor do I play him on TV), but this is a great price! It's about 50% of new shipped price...

Bag End is the schnitz!

3. drgregn

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    thanks, heavy.... it is a good price, for a great cab! Just don't need it anymore with the 2 Aggie GS112's I now own.

If not knowing me is holding you back, then check out my ebay feedback under "raddoc777"! Don't have much time to post, but am an avid lurker when I get some time at the computer ;-)

4. drgregn

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    cab is now sold & shipped... thanks, TB