1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Barge Concepts MB-1 Grinder Envelope Filter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tigerbass, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Hi everybody!
    I have for sale the one and only Barge Concepts MB-1 Grinder Envelope Filter! This is based on, and dramatically improved upon, the LoveTone Meatball. As far as I'm concerned, this is the baddest filter you can buy! This pains me more to sell than probably any other pedal I have ever had, but I have a vintage Mutron III as well, and I just can't afford TWO $400 filters!!:eek:
    These go for $400 from Barge, and to be honest, I don't think you can even get these now. These will only go up in value due to the rarity and its' sheer awesomeness!
    In EXCELLENT condition, practically new. Never left house. Has velcro but it is also like new.
    $300 firm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are after the most ridiculously tweakable and wicked sounding Envelope Filter around...here she is!

http://www.bargeconcepts.com/mb.html

barge001.
    Thanks for looking and Peace!

2. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Oh my wow.

3. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger Commercial User

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The Overlord of Nordstrand Pickups
    Oh how I want this. I just started to compile a list of trades, but there is nothing I want to ditch! Unless you want a cheap Ibanez hollowbody bass. :D

Bump for a good dude!

4. csala

csala

Aug 14, 2005
    Santa Monica, Ca
    Damn. I just sold a Meatwad because it had too many knobs. Why am I so tempted by this monstrosity?

5. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    It also has 7 various input/outputs on the back!! :ninja:

6. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Someone should buy this NOW!
    Allen's got to be one of the best sellers here, not to mention this thing looks killer :D

7. fightthepower

fightthepower

Jan 7, 2008
    San Diego
    They are awesome filters and this is a great price as well, I sold mine a few months back for a few more bucks-- and tigerbass is just as awesome to deal with!

The Grinder is great to play and can cop a vast range of filter tones, one of the best 'funky' filters around. It has the most tweakable envelope of any pedal, filter or otherwise, that I've tried. :cool:

8. funkucan'ttouch

funkucan'ttouch Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2007
    west virginia
    On the attack! PM

9. CliffD

CliffD

Jan 27, 2008
    San Diego/Seattle
    Holy cow! I know I will be buried with my grinder! Folks this is a great price on a pedal that you can't even order right now, and might not ever be able to order! Wow dude, I'd think about selling it if I were you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.