1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Bartolini Musicman Stingray 5 pickup and preamp $200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by velvetphil, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys - up for sale is my old Bartolini pickup-and-preamp set that lived in my Stingray 5 for many years. Features a push/pull volume knob for active/passive mode (great in a pinch if your battery dies, plus passive basses work better with overdrive pedals IMHO. Also features a push/pull knob on the mid control, to switch between an 800Hz boost/cut in the up position and a 250Hz boost/cut in the down position.

Very smooth, hi-fi sound, but still retains some Stingray growl - here's a track I did with these electronics back in 2005: The Animators - "How We Fight"

Model #'s are MV5CBC (the pickup) and NTMB-918F (the preamp). They are prewired in a harness direct from Bartolini with the model # 2.5AP. Pickup info here, harness info here. Pickup info and wiring diagram here.

As you can tell from the photos, the wires are a mess, but everything needed is still there and everything works *perfectly*. Let me know if you have questions!

PM me to discuss shipping, etc. I'm very flexible. Thanks everyone!

Phil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bump...

3. Tomservo-Crow

Tomservo-Crow Supporting Member

pm'd

4. Bump...still available!

5. Bump!

6. Bump...

7. Bump!

8. M_hubbert

M_hubbert

Apr 3, 2013
    Alabama
    Still available?

9. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Redding CA
    I PMed you about the preamp. Is it still available??