1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bartolini TCT Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rojo412, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I've got a recently installed Bart TCT Preamp that I purchased new from handofseven's old stock stash. It's a nice pre, but I'm in the process of acquiring an ACG preamp and this needs to go for me to do that.

It's a 3 band preamp and is incredibly customizable. In fact, it's quite confusing to start from scratch with the install, so the fact that this is assembled is a big plus. I'll include all of the extra parts and instructions, so you can make it yours!
    I have other parts available (blend pots, battery clips, etc), so if you need anything like that, we can talk.
    No knobs included, but they use standard stuff, so it's not hard to equip. And I may even have some here, if you want them...

As it sits, it's 3 knobs (bass, mid, treble boost and cut). You can switch it to a 2 band, with mid fixed. You can do an internal trim pot for the mid. You can also change the mid frequency range, boost, etc. There's a lot of ways to change it around, so the instructions and extra parts help.

This is a before install pic:

100_2694.

I'll get a new pic when I remove it from the bass.
    It's only been used for maybe 10 hours, so it's like new.

$50 shipped, paypalled, to the US.
    Anywhere else, PM me.
    Questions... PM me.

2. shrigg

shrigg Joy Decision Bassist/BL, AudioKinesis Beta Tester Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    Dibs! PM sent

3. DEbassist

DEbassist

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    dangit! I'll take it if it falls through.

4. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    PMs replied. Looks like it's going soon, as there's a lot of interest.

5. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    ... and it's off to ModulusQ5-122! Enjoy!
    Thanks for the interest, everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.