1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bartolini XXP46CBC 6 string Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 3506string, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3506string

3506string

Nov 18, 2004
    Lawton, OK
    Up for sell is a set of practically new bartolini pickups. They were installed, played for around 10min and removed. They weren't the sound i was after also they didn't quite cover the 90mm of my KZ6 the vol of the C was weak in respect to the others.
    Screws included.

----
    P46CBC
    "Classic Bass" CB series bass pickups feature an extended and more resonant frequency range. They have far more "air" and definition at the top without sacrificing lows and low mids. They are cast in epoxy to remove unwanted feedback and microphonics. Dual coil Humbucker, powerful lows and low-mids, bright treble.
    (These will work well with 84-90mm string widths). *Four conductor pickups.

Length = 4.65 Inches (118mm)

Width = 1.25 Inches (32mm)

150 shipped paypal CONUS only please. Will consider trades -/+ cash for other 6 string P4 or EMG45 sized pickups
    IMG00230.

2. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    DO you still have the Barts?

3. 3506string

3506string

Nov 18, 2004
    Lawton, OK
    Last try before ebay bump $125 shipped.

Just to clear up any confusion there is nothing wrong with the pickups it is just that my KZ6 at 18mm string spacing was at the max 90mm recommended string spacing which I'm guessing was a bit overstated by the manufacturer so the C string volume was lower than the rest because it was outside of the optimum sensing areas of the blades.

4. tjclem

tjclem Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    So these are the "P46CBC" Not the XX series correct?

5. 3506string

3506string

Nov 18, 2004
    Lawton, OK
    Yes that is correct. The above xxp46cbc is a typing error. Here's a link to the exact pickups that are listed

6. tjclem

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    OK thanks..t :cool:

7. tubby.twins

tubby.twins Amateur Pickup Reviewer Gold Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Oregon
    Cool. I think the "classic bass" pickups sound better than the "deep tone" (XX) pickups anyway.

Which pickups did you get to replace these? Does the "C" string sound better?

I would totally buy these if I had a 6-string... :)

8. tjclem

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    you have a PM :D

9. nickmcknnn

nickmcknnn

Jun 19, 2005
    Do you still have the pickups?

10. 3506string

3506string

Nov 18, 2004
    Lawton, OK
    They're sold. Sorry I forgot to close this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.