Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Bass Collection SB310

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pointbass, Mar 28, 2005.

1. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Had this bass and a few others on the 'bay, this one didn't sell (never reached the reserve). I wasn't about to let it go for low$$ on the 'bay, would rather someone here get this bass for cheap. If you are looking for a really light, professional starter bass with a great, but thin, neck, this is it.

4 string SGC Nanyo SB310 Bass Collection. Built early '90's, Gotoh bridge & tuners, transparent cherry finish, very good condition. Bass is extremely light, but crazy well-built. All original, including the SGC pups. One nick in the body next to the neck pup, barely visible but there. Looks like some sort of spattering of paint on the volume knob, again barely visible but I'd rather you know about it. Comes with a HSC, not in great condition but certainly usable.

I'm really looking to get rid of this bass .... it gets zero playing time and will never get any as long as I own it, it's way too small and light for me. All it does is take up space.

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. The bass will require a set up and new strings.

edit: I'll consider a trade for a small combo amp, something with a decent 12" and some power ..... or maybe something else?

Attached Files:

2. pointbass

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Couple of contacts, but it's still here

bump

3. pointbass

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Just edited the original post ...

I'll also consider a possible trade ... maybe a combo amp with a decent 12" ??