1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bass Microsynth XO, Korg Pandora PX4-B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jbybj, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    SOLD EH Bass Microsynth, the newer XO 9 volt version. No issues functionally or cosmetically, just not fitting in with my current setup. Velcro on the bottom, includes a power supply, but no original box or manual. $120 and I will ship it to you in the CONUS. SOLD

SOLD
    Korg PX4-B. It's the red one, about the size of a deck of cards. All kinds of amp and cabinet emulation, and multi-fx. Includes original box and manual. Also a power supply. I used it exclusively as a headphone practice and travel amp. But recently, when there was some interest, I tested it to make sure it was still working properly, and put it in front of an amp. Never done that before, kinda blew my mind. Probably records well too. $40 and I will ship it to you in the CONUS.SOLD

I like paypal, (I know, I'm a dweeb for saying that) because it's so easy and immediate, but I'm open to other forms of payment. You could always meet me in Burbank at lunchtime and give me cash!

Thanks for reading, James

2. csala

csala

Aug 14, 2005
    Santa Monica, Ca
    I'll take the BMS. Wanna meet at Von's in Burbank? ;)

3. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    ummmmm.......... bump. Yeah, bump it is. Korg Pandora,............ delicious.

If you have an appliance fetish, you'd love this thing. It's small, and cute, and all red......

and if you closed your eyes you'd swear it was an Ampeg refrigerator.

4. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    come on people, it's a Korg!

That rhymes with Borg ya know...............

5. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    All gone now, thank you so much Talkbass,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.