1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bass Part Out

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jpalir, Apr 20, 2010.

1. jpalir

jpalir

Oct 20, 2008
    La
    I put this bass together last year. This was just something I did to learn. Most parts are from TB. I am reselling back to the TB community. Looking for another experiment. The bass sounds pretty good as is. I was surprised when I finished it up.

Will sell remainder of parts for $SOLD

Looking to move the rest fast! Best offers considered also.

All parts include shipping.

SOLD- 2007 USA Fender Precision Neck (small ding on the wood between the middle tuners) I believe its off a HWY 1.

SOLD- Johnson Jazz style Body - (Originally sunburst - painted sliver with white pearl mixed in) has a few nicks in the back from the screw driver slipping when I installed the neck.

SOLD - Front Kent Armstrong pup

SOLD - Rear Kent Armstrong Pup
    (Two different style post on front and rear - no clue why)

$SOLD- WD Strap Locks

$SOLD - WD Bridge (Heavy Duty)

SOLD- Control Plate and Pots. (I am not sure if I wired it wrong but I could never get it to work right - only the volume would work and I could roll the pups from front to rear)

SOLD- Scuffed up "F" fender neck plate. Buyer pays shipping.

SOLD- White Pearloid pickgaurd from Wd music (It was altered to fit around the control plate. It has a small gap between the two - over site on my part.)
    Buyer pays shipping.

Just PM me if something is not listed and you have a question. I think I have all parts listed. Sorry no strap.

Thanks,
    John

2. jpalir

jpalir

Oct 20, 2008
    La
    Pics

3. Edb

Edb

Feb 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Pm'd on neck plate

4. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    does the neck include fender tuners? or are they after market also? does the truss rod work? frets in decent shape? im very interested.

5. jpalir

jpalir

Oct 20, 2008
    La
    These are original tuners and they come on the neck. Trus Rod and frets are in great shape.

6. shawn2000

shawn2000

Mar 2, 2004
    Logan, UT
    PM sent on bridge, straplocks, control plate and pickguard.

Thanks!

7. mntl

mntl

Jul 14, 2009
    Germany
    PM sent on neck

8. jpalir

jpalir

Oct 20, 2008
    La
    All PM's answered - Updated Sale

9. jpalir

jpalir

Oct 20, 2008
    La
    Looking to move the rest fast! Best offers considered also.

10. jpalir

jpalir

Oct 20, 2008
    La
    All Items SOLD