Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Bass POD Pro; Rane Headphone Amp; Kork Ampworks Headphone Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by westland, Oct 10, 2005.

1. westland

westland

Oct 8, 2004
    Hong Kong
    I'm cleaning house and have these up for sale. Note that the Bass POD Pro is the 220v model, so if you are in the US, and you really want it, I can sell you a stepdown converter.

Korg - Ampworks Bass - Bass Amp Modeller $50
    Rane HC 4 Headphone Console $100
    Bass Pod Pro(Line 6) $150

Here are tech specs (pictures are attached)

Attached Files:

2. mje

mje

Aug 1, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    You might want to drop the price on that Korg unit; Musiciansfriend is blowing them out at $49.

3. westland

westland

Oct 8, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Thanks for the 'heads up'

OK ... here are new (and improved) prices on all of these units :p

Korg - Ampworks Bass - Bass Amp Modeller $25
    Rane HC 4 Headphone Console $50
    Bass Pod Pro(Line 6) $100

It would be great to sell these all to the same individual

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    If you want to ship out just the korg, I could take it off your hands...

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    James -

What do you estimate for shiping to 98651 for the whole enchilada ? I've never brought anything in from HK. Am I going to get hammered on duty ? Doesn't seem like $175 in goods would carry high import duty anyway I guess.

One last dumb question. Do the POD and Rane have US style 3 prong pugs and power supply's (110/240 switching) or are these the HK standard cord ?

Trev, if this comes to pass, I'll have James ship to me. I'll ship the Korg to you as that is an item I don't need (got one already).

My thought is that the Korg weighs next to nothing so it won't add much to the outbound freight. You'd pay me the $25 and freight and 14% of customs duty if any (25/175 = .14) from Washington State to you.

Assuming that the power and customs issues work out, does that work for everybody ?

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    dude ... hello dude ? you out there ?

PM sent

7. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I'll take the pod if it's still available. You have been pm'd.

8. Is any of this still available?

9. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

I tried to get that pod and got one e-mail saying shipping was too much to the USA, and have tried numerous times since and gotten no reply. I"ve heard of other TB'ers having the same issues.