1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bass Rig - SWR MoBass/Epifani/EA CXL112

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 3rdWatch, Apr 24, 2010.

1. 3rdWatch

3rdWatch

Feb 9, 2009
    Escondido, Ca
    For Sale SWR Mobass with MoControl FTSW in rack case
    Epifani T112 8ohm cab
    Euphonic Audio CXL112 8ohm cab

My loud rig that I really haven't used outside my basement studio. Awesome pairing of speakers to take advantage of the full 900watts of the Mobass!
    I only seem to use my Phil Jones briefcase these day direct to PA.
    SWR MoBass hase tube preamp/subharmonic/overdrive/chorus/synth/parametric eq/ with Mo Bass footcontroller additional FX bypass FTSW and Speakon cables (900watts bridged @ 4ohms (450watts stereo) or 250watts per side stereo with the 8ohm cabs.

Would prefer local sale in the San Diego CA area $1300 obo

will consider separating/shipping can send pics....

2. 3rdWatch

3rdWatch

Feb 9, 2009
    Escondido, Ca
    Here's pics..

Attached Files:

3. 3rdWatch

3rdWatch

Feb 9, 2009
    Escondido, Ca
    pic 2

Attached Files:

4. godley69

godley69 Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Louisiana
    Would you consider selling the Cxl separate? How much with shipping to 70601? Thanks-Bill

5. godley69

Nov 12, 2004
    Louisiana
    Would you consider selling the Cxl separate? How much with shipping to 70601? Thanks-Bill

6. Chateauabovall

Chateauabovall

Jul 17, 2009
    How much for the Epi?

7. godley69

Nov 12, 2004
    Louisiana

8. 3rdWatch

3rdWatch

Feb 9, 2009
    Escondido, Ca
    For Sale SWR Mobass with MoControl FTSW in rack case
    My loud rig that I really haven't used outside my basement studio. Awesome pairing of speakers to take advantage of the full 900watts of the Mobass!
    I only seem to use my Phil Jones briefcase these day direct to PA.
    SWR MoBass hase tube preamp/subharmonic/overdrive/chorus/synth/parametric eq/ with Mo Bass footcontroller additional FX bypass FTSW and Speakon cables (900watts bridged @ 4ohms (450watts stereo) or 250watts per side stereo with the 8ohm cabs.

$650 Shipped

9. bassman511

bassman511

Feb 28, 2008
    East Bay, CA
    I'm thinking about buying the flightcase (which i'm just going to use the d.i out for shows). do you think that'll be enough power for a 5 pcs cover band?

10. 3rdWatch

3rdWatch

Feb 9, 2009
    Escondido, Ca
    It really depends on how loud you drummer is and what monitoring you have. I've played with some drummersthat their technique is dependant on beating the daylights out of their drums, so then it comes down to how well you hear yourself. If you're talking about the Super flight case @250w you're probably fine, the standard flight case @150w might be lean...Dano

11. Mitchthebassplayer

Mitchthebassplayer

Jan 7, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Endorsing Artist: Olinto, La Bella, JuleAmps, Epifani
    Is the EA cab still available? Thanks!