1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bass V-amp Pro $110 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lopxtc, Sep 12, 2008.

1. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey all ...

Selling a used Behringer Bass V-Amp Pro. Its the rack mountable unit that fits into any standard 19" rack mount unit, or rack mount case. For more information on the unit you can check out their website; (includes manuals, and product specs).

http://www.behringer.com/LX1-B-PRO/index.cfm?lang=ENG

The unit is in good shape, with no major scratches for dings on it. If you want pics of the actual unit, I can get them later on tonight and send them to you via email.

Selling the unit because I dont have the need for everything that it has on it and most times it just ends up not being used when I play.

Edit 10/29 -- Price dropped to $95 shipped.

Thanks ...

Aaron

2. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    I am open to trades, not sure what I would want in trade buy maybe something would catch my eye.

Aaron

3. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Update ... will trade this unit for a Furman rack mount power conditioner.

Aaron

4. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Bump ...

Price dropped to $95 shipped. Will trade for a nice bass wah pedal.

Aaron

5. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Trade pending with WarriorJoe7, so for the moment this item is gone. Will close thread once the trade is completed with both parties.

Aaron

6. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    If your trade doesn't go through, are you interested in a Zoom B2 multi effects pedal (has wah and autowah sounds that are pretty good).

7. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Sorry never really been into multi-effects boards and units ... one of the reasons Im parting with this.

Aaron