Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Bayou speaker cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Brim, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    2 foot long cable (28" measured from tip to tip).

I bought this new from Butch over at Bayou Cables last October (10/13/05). I recently sold my Ampeg head which used this cable. My new head has only speakons or 1/4" outputs, making this cable useless for me.

We all know the extreme quality of Bayou cables - 12 gauge Redco cable, gold plate dual banana plug - neutrik 1/4" connector. It looks exactly like the image below (straight from Butch's website). I will include the velcro rip-tie that Butch sends with all his cables...no werther's candy though -that's Butch's extra touch :ninja:

$12.50 shipped USPS to lower 48 (this cable is minty mint - I bought it last October).

2. How long is this cable? I have a buddy that has a Ampeg SVT-IIp And a 3550 power amp. He uses this type of cable from his power amp to his 810e, he would like 6ft but 3ft would do.

Thanks,
    Evan

3. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    I measured from tip to tip - it's 28 inches (2'-4"). I bought it specified as a 2' cable from Butch's site.

4. Humm... Odd, do think that would go from the top of a ampeq 810e to where the inputs are?

5. jb6868

jb6868

Mar 16, 2005
    May be interested... do you paypal?

6. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    yes to paypal

7. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    no idea.

8. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Did you get my PM?
    I'd like to buy the cable.

Bill

9. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    SOLD - Thanks Bill.

10. Brim, just because I did not PM you did not mean I wasnt intrested... If yates wants it he can have it, I will tell my buddy to send some biz. butches way anyway. :spit:

11. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Biggie...Bill PM'd asking for the payment info...I had to go with it. Sorry. Yes please go right to Butch - he makes awesome cables. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.