1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS:BBE, MXR, Modtone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Turkeypills, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Turkeypills

Turkeypills

Nov 8, 2012
    St. Louis
    Greetings fellow TB classified perusers!

I have three items for sale today:

1. BBE Maxcom Dual channel compressor with sonic maximizer
    2. MXR M-80 Bass D.I. + Distortion SOLD.
    3. Modtone Mini-mod Delay

[​IMG]

First up is the BBE Maxcom Dual channel compressor with sonic maximizer. I purchased this unit brand new over the holidays several years ago for use with an Ampeg SVT3-Pro. I have since sold that rig and do not need the Maxcom with my current set up. I do not gig and I live in a smoke free environment. This unit is basically brand new despite me lacking the original packaging. Two independent channels each with a sonic maximizer circuit.
    Asking $125 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is the MXR M-80. Many of you are very familiar with this product so I won't get into the details. Much like the Maxcom, this pedal was purchased brand new and barely used. Overall condition is definitely a 10/10. I do not have the box for this pedal either.

Asking $75 shipped. SOLD.

[​IMG]

Finally is the Modtone minimod delay. I picked this little dandy up off the bay a few months ago when I was GASing for a simple delay. This pedal sounds great (especially for slapback sounds) but I found that delay is not something I really use that often. Comes with the original box.

Asking $35 shipped.

As far as trades go, I would be interested in envelope filters, wahs, and octavers.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

2. Turkeypills

Turkeypills

Nov 8, 2012
    St. Louis
    Bump.

3. AccolaStudios

AccolaStudios

Nov 24, 2011
    Chicago
    PM'd