1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: BBE opto-stomp, guyatone WR-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Oreomeister365, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Being away from home I have no camera but if you really wanted pictures I'm sure I could borrow a friends.

Anyways. The opto stomp was purchased new literally 3 weeks ago. I wanted to venture into compression and it works just like Bongos review says but I discovered that compression isn't my thing. Comes with power supply. $70 shipped conus.

Guyatone WR-3. I got this inspired by you know who. With the dry blend this works quite well on bass, and having gotten the actual BR-2 it sounds very similar. On less chaotic settings with the dry blend off it sounds extremely similar. On higher settings it's more crazy until you turn the blend on. Anyways, works great, looks clean. asking $45 shipped conus.

Thanks.

2. errrr, yeah.

3. one mo bump + slight price drop

4. hyoshim

hyoshim

May 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Do you still have Optostomp?? If so, I'm interested.

5. jIvan

jIvan

Mar 25, 2006
    Vancouver, BC
    sorry dude...i bought the opto stomp