Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: BBE Sonic Maximizer Rack Unit - $58 Shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Quadzilla, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Sold to notrt!!! Thanks Richard!

Hi,

I have a BBE Sonic Maximizer Model 411 in very good condition (everything works and looks very good to great). Rack mount, 1U. Unlike most electronics these days, this is made right here in the good old USA! :D First $58 gets the unit shipped to you fully insured via Fed Ex (only in the lower 48 states U.S.). Most of you know that the BBE units do a good job of enhancing your sound. I'll leave her up here for a couple of days, then she goes to Evil Bay. Check my stellar feedback here on TB in the feedback forum. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lucai

lucai

Aug 9, 2004
    San Francisco
    Recording Engineer, The Pocket Studios
    Any chance of you shipping to canada?

3. Quadzilla

Prefer not to, but I will. PM me with your full address so I can look at the shipping costs.

Thanks

4. Quadzilla

5. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    PM'd

6. Quadzilla

Just tested the unit real well (I have not used it in a while). Unit works fine but the gain and lo-contour pots could use a cleaning as they are scratchy when turned. Radio Shack sells spray cleaner for this. I don't have any here, but a few squirts and turns should do it. Again, they do work, but are scratchy only when turned.