1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Behringer Bass V-Amp Pro (rack) Preamp & Effects Unit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassbrock, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Behringer BASS VAMP Pro Rackmount Bass Amplifier Modeler for sale!

$130 US shipped!

[​IMG]

This rack unit has been rack mounted from day one. I did not gig with it or travel with it - I only used it at a church installation. It has not been moved from its install rack location since it was purchased and setup.

I've recently switched to a Zoom multi-effects + Aguilar Tone Hammer setup and no longer need this unit although I love it and am torn on selling it. I had hoped to keep it, but my personal economic recession requires me to sell it. The available effects and preamp models on this unit are fantastic - and as a bonus, it has multiple guitar amp models and effects as well as support for piano and keyboard effects use.

This unit could be considered near mint and has no scratches or visual damage to the external casing. It functions in like new condition. It still is racked so there could be some rack rash around the screw holes that I can't see but that would be the extent of the rashing, if any.

Bonus: Original box, power cord and manual included!

Here is a list of some features from the manufacturer:

I'm torn about selling this guy. It is a swiss army knife of sound tools - reverbs, delays, wahs, overdrives, distortions, chorus, tremelo and much more. Whoever buys this will be pleased! It can take a few days to get used to the internal signal routing but once you figure it out - whoa!

I found it was able to drive just about any power amp's input to clipping (output level is independently adjustable from DI and recording outputs) and worked well with a variety of active/passive bass inputs.

Feel free to ask me any questions! PM or email zack at macpulse.com Thanks!

2. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Bump! I'd like to get my asking price but PM me offers and we can negotiate!

3. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Sent you a PM.

4. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Sold! Thanks MX21!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.