1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Behringer Bass V-Amp Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MX21, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
  2. NahuelCC

NahuelCC

May 7, 2008
    I will like to buy it. I´m from argentina.

3. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    I checked on shipping quotes and it looks cost prohibitive to ship international. Rough shipping estimates for USPS looks to be almost as much as the V-Amp Pro costs. Fedex is more than double.

Thanks anyway,

MX

4. NahuelCC

NahuelCC

May 7, 2008
    Thanks for checking that. I will try to find one here. Good luck with your sale!

5. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    I had to take mine to evilbay...just wouldn't sell on here - Behringer doesn't get much love 'round these parts. Good luck with the sale!

6. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Yeah, I watched yours to see how it did. I may have to do the same thing. How much did it go for on ebay, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,

MX

7. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Don't mind at all...

$90 + $15 shipping

8. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Thanks

9. the_man_dan

the_man_dan

Jun 25, 2009
    i have a question about this.. is it for sale still, first? second can you edit this from the computer? I can't seem to get a definitive answer from the internet. third, how does it sound with headphones/as a preamp/through a normal bass amp? thanks. i'm interested in buying this if the answers are what i'm looking for, hah

10. BobWestbrook

BobWestbrook Mr.

Mar 13, 2006
    Philly suburb
    I have one of these, and yes, you can edit the settings from the computer. In fact, I'd recommend it, you get much better control. The program can be downloaded from the Behringer website, though you need to hook it up to your PC via MIDI interface.

I use mine for the amp modeling (primarily clean tube amp) and it's pretty nice, with a little reverb mixed in. I don't have much use for the effects.

11. Justice

Justice

May 24, 2002
    Houston TX.
    i have had one since they first came out. its a pretty powerful little unit. And like Bob said, yes you can edit from the computer with the right hookups.

I have used mine for bass, guitar and keyboards at one time or another. It also has a built in midi synth and a looper as well.

There are a couple of good yahoo groups with a lot of users that share information as well.

I also have a Line6 Bass Pod XT Live, and the Behringer is much easier to use and craft your sounds with. IMO

12. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Sorry for late reply. I just got back in after a weeks vacation.

Thanks for your replys guys. Yes, I control it with my laptop using a cheap little MIDI cable: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/XMIDI1x1Tab/. I downloaded the PC software from the Behringer site: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/LX1B-PRO.aspx. About two-thirds of the way down, the vampdesign2 software.

I don't usually use headphones as I prefer going to the amp, but as I recall, it sounded fine. I think choice of headphones would be the major factor here.

Yes, still available.

Thanks,

MX

13. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    I'll add that it is a great little unit especially for the price. I had one and sold it to go the pedalboard route (I don't need any of the amp modeling...at all). You can tweek, tweek, tweek on this and it is especially nice with the FCB1010 midi foot controller (which I also had). I know Behringer stuff doesn't get much love on this board but this really is a nice unit. BUMP!

14. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Thanks TXLawDawg.

Still available.

15. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    ^ this.

I have the floor version of this and it really is a good unit.

16. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    Yep, it's a good unit. If it doesn't sell here, I may just pick up a MIDI foot switch and use it that way.

MX

17. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    bump

18. Am still interested. Won't be until the middle of next week though ... :(

19. deus_cy

deus_cy

Aug 16, 2010
    not to low ball or anything but would you take 75 shipped for it?

20. MX21

MX21

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    That's as low as I'll go. If I can't get that, I'll probably just leave it at the church where I play regularly so I don't have to carry my multi-fx pedal every week.

Thanks,

MX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.