1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - Berg HD410 New Ad - REDUCED PRICE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Neil, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Due to the fact that I'm getting too damn old to lug this cab around I'm reluctantly selling my Bergantino HD410.

The cab is in great condition and works perfectly. By the way I am the original owner. The cover is actually from a previously owned HS410 and is in fair condition. It is not ripped or torn but one of the seams is starting to unravel. The dolly in the pics is not included but the cab comes with the original casters.

I would prefer to sell locally due to the size and weight of the cab. I am not interested in any trades. I live in North Arlington, NJ and I would be willing to travel 30 to 45 minutes to make this deal. $825 gets this bad boy!

If you would like me to ship the cab it will be $825 plus the cost of shipping. Ships in the original Bergantino carton via FedEx insured.

As many others have said, this is arguably one of the best 410's on the market. It's tight and punchy with incredible definition. You can either e-mail me or PM me if you have any questions.

Neil
    neildamato@gmail

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383517421.681473. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383517454.569378. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383517479.455452.

2. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

3. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Free bump for Bergantino goodness!

4. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Haven't found a cab that sounds better than my hd 410... Loving mine!

5. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

You know it!

6. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Bump for a killer cab and great talkbasser...and great deal...what more you need?

7. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Hey John thanks for the bump. I'll tell you I wish I didn't have to sell the cab…it really does sound incredible.

8. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Bump!

9. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Wednesday Bump

10. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Bump City

11. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Is there no love for this incredible cab?

12. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Bump

13. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

bump

14. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

The cab is still available. One of the best 410's on the market!

15. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Sunday Bump

16. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Sunday Bump

17. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Bump City

18. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Sunday Bump