1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Bergantino AE112 cabinet - brand new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nostatic, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs
    SOLD

I ended up buying a pair of AE112 cabs along with an AE210. I have decided to keep one AE112 and the AE210, so I'm selling the other brand new AE112. Literally brand new. This cabinet has never seen a gig or even rehearsal. I took it out of the box to check it and compare in my apartment with various cabinet combinations. Not a mark on it. You don't see these available used very often and for good reason - they are amazing cabs. I am keeping one to use for jazz gigs, but for my funk thing I prefer the sound of 10s. My loss is your gain.

New these are $689 shipped ($649 plus usually $40 to be drop shipped from Bergantino - most dealers don't stock and they have a very strict minimum sales price policy).

Asking $620 shipped in the conus. Please no low-ball offers. Not a panic sale, and this is a brand new cabinet.

Can post pics when I'm back in town late tomorrow, but you know what this looks like - brand new cab, in the original shipping box and plastic wrap.

2. nostatic

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    On hold pending payment.

3. nostatic

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    Back available for now. Pics