1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Bergantino AE210 w/ Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scott McArron, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just picked this up from a fellow TBer. I was hoping it would blow away my TC Electronic RS210. While I think it's a better cab all around and I love the tone, I can't justify the cost over what I've already got.

It's in like new condition, not a ding a scrape to be found. Has the metal corners that Jim ships these out with now. 40 lbs, 8 ohms, 400 watts, probably the best 210 around, IMO!

These sell new for $799 without a cover and $878 with a cover. Selling it at the price I bought it for and includes a cover at $79 value which makes this an outright steal. Comes with cover and is $635 firm + shipping. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY. MO or check. No Paypal. Not paying fees. Thanks!

It looks like this (not actual pic):
    AE210.jpg

2. Argh, if only you lived on the east coast :(.

Bump for an awesome cab!

3. A few serious inquiries, but nothing nailed down yet. This one ain't gonna last long! Probably my favorite 210 to date. Wish I could afford to keep it! :rollno:

4. Pending payment...

5. Jimmy Stump

Jimmy Stump

Jan 27, 2010
    Canada
    Payment sent. Come to papa. :hyper:

6. Sold!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.