1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Bergantino EX112ER Pair or Seperate - As New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Arranger, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Both cabinets are now sold. Thank you.
    Regrettably, I'm selling my pair of nearly new Bergantino EX112ER cabinets. Looks like my PA needs refurbishing so something has to go. I'll miss these because they sound so good. I've run the pair in my studio a half dozen times but haven't gigged with them yet. They don't buzz, rattle or break up. The covering shows no pilling and the black grilles are neither marred nor dented. All jacks are tight and operating properly. I'm the original owner and these cabinets have never been repaired or refurbished. Basically, they're brand new except that I've had them in my smoke free home studio for about a year.

1/4" and Speakon jacks. Single 12" driver. 350W into 8 ohms. Loud and light enough to manage easily.

$400 each, including shipping in the original Bergantino boxes. $775 for the pair. Payment by Paypal appreciated. I'll ship insured via UPS from PA to the lower 48 CONUS only. Upon receipt of payment, I'll provide the UPS tracking number and ship out to your Paypal address within 24 hours. Signature will be required upon delivery. I am a professional and can verify my identity for you if you prefer. Please PM with any questions.

I'll miss my Bergies. Thanks for checking them out!

EX112XRPair.

EX112XRNo181.

EX112XRNo180.

2. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

PM'd

3. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Tempting.... Always wanted to check out some bergies. If I could move my pair of aggie 112's in time we can deal. Pm'd

4. JEDBass

JEDBass Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    PM'ed

5. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Thank you everyone for your many PMs. I'm trying to keep them in order to be fair to anyone that wishes to commit first. I've enjoyed communicating with everyone and have only met the nicest folks so far.

One cabinet is now sold and one cabinet is still available.

6. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Both sold now pending payment. Thank you for your patience and courtesy. Looks like a fun weekend for two TalkBass'ers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.