1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Bergantino HD112 / HD210!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scott McArron, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!! Local deal. It's a huge mixed blessing. My fave cabs to date, but I need to unload them and need the money to fly overseas. Will be getting another pair someday...

This is my favorite rig to date and I just got it all together. I had fully planned on keeping it for many years to come and plan to own it again. But I just got a job offer to Germany this morning and I mean to take it. I’m selling everything I own, including my car, and am starting over on the other side of the pond.

These two speakers cost me about $1800 new with covers and sales tax. In their very short lives they’ve been well taken care of and always covered when moved. Slight scuffing on a couple of the corners and a few very superficial marks on the bottoms from stacking make these just shy of new looking. You don’t have to worry about taxes, and you get almost new cabs, and maybe the best modular rig on the planet (it certainly is in my opinion!!). By the way, this pairing stacked up is just incredible! It sounds like one cab. The 112 compliments the 210 perfectly adding a bit more depth to the 210.

I'll take better and more detailed pics when I have time. Right now, due to the urgency of my having to hop a one-way flight to Europe in 4 weeks, I just wanted to get this posted. ;)

Rig.

This is what I’m looking for:
    HD210 w/ cover: $650 local, or +$50 to ship (Up to $300 savings vs new!!)
    HD112 w/ cover: $610 local, or +$50 to ship (Up to $235 savings vs new!!)
    Both together: $1150 local, or +$85 to ship (Up to $645 savings vs new!!!!)

NO TRADES, CASH ONLY!! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

2. Where are you? Sorry if I missed that in your post.... So sleepy.

3. It's not in the ad, but I've got my location posted up on the header area for public view. I'm in Seattle.

4. Living in the southern hemisphere really sucks sometimes.

5. dieselbass

dieselbass

May 15, 2010
    Davis CA
    Seattle.....Bass Northwest........ Must get in truck and drive north.....;-)

6. Indeed! Then stop by my house and pick up a couple Bergies! :D

7. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    PM sent.

8. PM Replied!

9. bump for a killer deal. great cabs too.

10. Got some nibbles, no bites. I'll get more detailed pics up this weekend.

11. PMs replied

12. 5StringPocket

5StringPocket Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Texas
    Killer setup. Sorry to see you have to let it go.

13. Me too! This setup is phenomenal. The HDs have the looks and the tone, IMO. Dead sexy!

14. younggun

younggun

Jul 19, 2008
    San Antonio
    Free bumpage for some great cabs.

15. 8ohms each?

16. Yep! Only config they come in.

17. Local deal fell through. Darn those blown head gaskets! Bumpage for some amazing cabs!

18. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    DFW, Texas
    This is my top GAS rig at the moment (including the Puma 900 -- though I also have it for the Genz ShuttleMax 9.2)!
    If I had the spare $$$ lying around, they would be mine...

:bawl:

Can't believe this has been up for as long as it has -- GLWTS!

19. Local deal pending...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.