1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bergantino HS410 (SE England)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yelees, Apr 20, 2010.

1. yelees

yelees

Jul 15, 2008
    British Invasion
    The short:

Bergantino HS410 for sale. Mint condition. Comes w/ thick cover + heavy wheels. Cost £800 new, you pay: £690. As new condition, not played much! Collect in Orpington, Kent or I'll drive to meet.

The long:

Hey all,

Due to my small car, my small wallet & the small house in which I now live, I'm downsizing a little bit... I'm also looking to change my sound at the same time, so I'm getting a new bass, a new amp & a new cap :)

Anyway, for sale in this post is the much lauded Bergantino HS410 - a very loud, very versatile cab with adjustable tweeter. Does everything from grinding rock to funk/slap hi-fi stuff.... a real beaut.

- comes with thick padded Bergantino cover & 4 heavy-duty castors.

Currently storing it at my folks place in Orpington, Kent / SE London. - I'm happy for anybody to try-before-buy - I'm equally happy to meet you somewhere mutually convenient if you've got a long drive...

Impeccably well looked after, only gigged about 5 times... in fact, the cones are barely broken in so you'll probably notice the sound sweeten a little more after a while :)

2. yelees

yelees

Jul 15, 2008
    British Invasion
    Price dropped, now saving £110 on new for a cab which is practically new!

Don't miss out, there's only one in stock XD