SOLD FS: Bergantino HS410 w/ Cover VGC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nervous, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    I am offering my VGC Bergantino HS410 cab. Has removable casters and a genuine Bergantino cover. Works perfectly w/ no issues whatsoever. carpet shows some signs of use but nothing major. A wonderful little box but just not what I need right now.

Full set of pics here (click the pic):

[​IMG]

And a couple for now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prefer not to ship at this time. Pickup in central NY 13502 and will discuss reasonable travel to meet to make a deal.

$700.00

Also, no immediate trade needs but reserve the right to change my mind on that.

2. bassguppy

bassguppy

Jan 8, 2003
    Queens
    Free bump for a great cab and former Utican. Boy I miss the pizza there.

3. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Thanks for the bump and I understand your pain. The pizza, chicken riggies, greens, half-moons and on and on. All second to none. Certainly a few bright spots in a continually declining region.

Now, who needs this awesome cab?

4. pbassnut

pbassnut Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2004
    Falls Church, VA
    ... and how 'bout that Voss BBQ joint? ... another bright spot in an otherwise dismal town.

5. tradernick

tradernick

Mar 19, 2008
    Free bump for a nice cab and a good guy.

6. soxhats

soxhats

Jan 4, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    For crapsake, where were the HS-410s when I was looking for one a few weeks ago? Bump. Good luck with the sale.

7. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Thanks for that.

8. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    Any interest jn trading for a berg AE 2x10 with berg cover? I live in Albany.

Grady

9. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Hmm, I might. Let me do some research and think on this a bit...

10. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Still here Bump (but might just be staying with me unless someone acts quickly)

11. JPMcGuire

JPMcGuire Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Lake Orion, Michigan
    My fav cab bump

12. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    Thanks for that !

13. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    I would have taken it if I hadn't already decided on a modular berg set up. Bump for an absolutely killer cab!

14. Not anything bad said about these cabs anywhere and I ve looked. I am curious to hear if there better than my UK trace 1524. Also does anyone know about the new DNA 410 cabs by David Nordschow something whom founded Eden there are a pair of them at GC in GIkroy ca for 849.00 ea. 1400 rms 2400 max 137dbs.

Wayne said " it makes me feel kinda funny". anyway very nice cab. I ,d drive up and get it except I find myself in Jacksonville Florida.................

15. Neil

Neil Supporting Member

Fellas you can buy this cab with confidence. Nervous is one of the most straight up guys on TB with the best communication. You won't be sorry.

16. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    See, I am thinking that if someone lives somewhere in between central NY and NJ they can pick up BOTH mine and yours and have the stack of a lifetime...

17. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    PM ata ya

18. nervous

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    and back

19. JEDBass

JEDBass

Mar 10, 2009
    West Hartford, CT
    Why oh why does this still have to be here? So tempting, and I'm guessing a great match for my M6. I love my HT/EX/EX-ER triple stack, but this may be a good thing to have for a different flavor, especially since I never seem to use that third 1x12 of mine!

If this is still around once I get through the holidays, you may be getting a PM from me. Good luck in the meantime!

20. fishtx

fishtx

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    Hey Nervous...OT but what head were you using with this cab, and how did it sound with the RH Bass?

Thanks man and good luck to a RHAT pack brother!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.